- 2 Syringes Grengloo (4g), 740-0321
- 1 Bottle Ortho Solo™ (5ml), 740-0271
- 1 Bottle Etching Solution (10ml), 740-0038
- 38 Sealant Applicator Brushes, 740-0041*
- 75 Spatulas, 740-0075
Grengloo is the two-way color change adhesive that revolutionizes metal bracket bonding by combining the strength, flexibility and intelligent features you want for the reliability you demand.
- Provides great working time for better placement under ambient conditions, affording you more flexibility to place and position brackets, remove flash and begin light curing.
- When you're ready to cure, Grengloo's quick-cure initiator cures in as little as 5 seconds with LED and Halogen curing lights, (see Demi™ Plus LED curing light,) to quickly deliver full polymerization for reliable bond strengths while reducing chairtime.
- Fast polymerization, providing a high percent of total bond strength at initial force loading.
Greater impact resistance
- Provides high level of impact resistance for reduced emergency visits as a result of bond failures caused by traumatic impacts.
- Chemical affinity for metal brackets such as Damon® 3MX and Titanium Orthos™ ensures reliable bond strength, even in the most challenging cases
Superb handling characteristics
- Formula includes a unique hybrid filler material that provides excellent handling characteristics, making cleanup easy and virtually eliminating bracket drift
Color on demand
- "On-demand" color contrast feature aids in fast and accurate cleanup at bonding and debonding.
- As Grengloo warms to body temperature, the color disappears, remaining clear throughout treatment.
- When debonding, simply introduce a short blast of cool air or water to lower the bonding surface temperature, and Grengloo turns green again for easy and thorough cleanup