• Contains Fluoride - Rely•a•Bond® Primer is formulated with
a monomer that contains fluoride and will not reduce bond
strength. Non fluoride formula also available.
• Unsurpassed Bond Strength - Rely•a•Bond® is formulated
with a highly filled paste that combines with a unique primer
to produce a bond strength to etched enamel that virtually
eliminates bonding failures.
• Tacky Viscosity - Rely•a•Bond® Paste is very tacky, which prevents
bracket flotation and penetrates the finest mesh bases.
• Variety of Paste Packaging - Rely•a•Bond® Paste is
available packaged in a jar, preloaded syringe tips or
3.5 g push syringes.
• Extended Shelf Life (No Refrigeration) - Rely•a•Bond®,
like all Reliance Adhesives, has a unique catalyst system that
does not require refrigeration.
• Economical - Approximately 850 bonds per kit, because only
a small amount of primer and paste is required to produce
maximum bond strength
• Suggested Uses - Bracket adhesive
Contents of Kit
• 14 g Adhesive Paste (Jar, Syringe Tips or Push Syringes) •
• 16 g Primer, with or without fluoride •
• 9 g Etching Agent (Liquid or Gel) •
• Mixing Pad • Spatulas •
• Brushes (Sponge pellets may be substituted for brushes) •